Improve your Italian language proficiency, develop professional skills in the global workplace, and provide substantive work experience to jump-start your career in today’s competitive job market. There are placement opportunities are available at a wide variety of businesses and organizations.
Your internship will be at the Rome Center located beside the Tiber River where housing is included in the program costs, and you will live with other participants in a furnished apartment with the option to live with local university students.
Rxploring Rome, one of the most photogenic cities in the world, in your free time with its beautiful piazzas; breathtaking statues, parks cathedrals and fountains; and winding historic streets.
Develop vital language and professional skills while exploring the Rome’s unique cultural and historical mix.
1. Assistance in fine-tuning your resume, cover letter and interviewing skills
2. Guaranteed 25 hours a week at a placement at a local business or organization
3. Develop your Italian language skills through an optional 3-credit Italian language course
4. Fully furnished accommodations
5. Add international work experience to your resume